My “now” page was last updated
Stuff I’m doing right now includes…
The “now” happening list
- Practicing composing, songwriting, piano, guitar, and singing. There are always new tracks in the works. Join my VIP subscription to keep up-to-date and receive exclusive content.
- Recently completed a set of four (4) suites of music inspired by dreams. Check out the DreamState suites: Dreams, Liminal Space, Lucid Dreaming, and Awakening (coming March 5!).
- I completed my opus over a year ago, “Requiem For a Stranger”. Check out that creative process: the history of the requiem, creating a choir in my tiny studio, the grief that inspired this musical work, and the work itself.
- Working from home on both my day job and my music projects. Please be safe and care about those you love. Be well, my friends!
Everything else is still in full bloom here, like:
- Offering you custom songs to give to someone you love: PresentSongs. Everyone who has purchased one of these songs has been so happy with the results! I can’t share most of them publicly because they are such an intimate present just for the recipient. Is there someone you care about who could use the boost of a song created as a beautiful sonic picture of their life? Get your PresentSong here. 100% pandemic safe.
- Seeking avenues to hope, peace, community, love, and kindness. Pondering how to connect my musical/improvisational arts with those avenues in our world that needs them so much. Click here to read my artist’s mission statement.
- Writing blog posts of poetry, the unsigned music business, digital recording, creative process, and more (currently averaging four or five per month). Occasionally, I accept guest posts, but they have a specific set of requirements.
- Networking to create gigs. I’d love to perform a house concert at your place in the coming months. Contact me if you’re interested! If you’re an interested venue, please visit my Press Kit and contact pages. Upcoming public gigs are just below this numbered list.
- Naturally, I continue to promote my own music, mostly instrumental compositions and improvisations. I’m really proud of my music page, but there’s also this: Dream This (my first singer-songwriter album) is literally my life story told in songs. Please stream/listen, enjoy and share! All artist proceeds from “Dream This” album sales go to a child advocacy charity.
- Working out and hiking.
- Updating my VIPs and newsletter subscribers, often with exclusive behind-the-scenes music, stories, and videos.
- Staying engaged on social media channels. I hope you’ll friend me on your favorites.
- Caring for my wife, our relationship, our beautiful home, our dog, and myself. (Lack of self-care means none of these other things can happen well.)
- Any upcoming gigs will be listed here. Even when you see nothing below, I have upcoming private gigs (a weekly gig, weddings, and corporate events).
What does this mean?
If you ask me to do something else, I may say “no” and show you this page.
…please sign up for my email newsletter to keep up-to-date on posts, gigs, and everything else by clicking here…
My latest musical releases are always available via the “listen to music” link above…
…and see what I’m up to on social media. You can use the “connect” menu above or click here for Twitter and here for FaceBook.
Best musicians on Twitter to follow:@muz4now— Kathy Dove (@movie_gal_10) May 23, 2021
STAN STEWART is an amazing songwriter pic.twitter.com/MCp9zHqI7u
The idea for this page came from Derek Sivers.
Meanwhile, please check out some great blog posts…