Stuff I’m doing right now includes:
- Recording private improvisations as holiday gifts for VIPs, family, and friends.
- Looking for new revenue streams. I’ve been laid off from my day job, so we’ll see what’s next. Whatever it is must be in line with the next item on this list…
I think you could be a leader in music the way @lorimcneeartist is with art
— Terri Nakamura (@terrinakamura) August 29, 2017
- Seeking avenues to hope, peace, community, love, and kindness. Pondering how to connect my musical/improvisational arts with those avenues in our world that needs them so much.
- Dream This is out! This album is literally my life story told in songs. Please stream/listen, enjoy and share! All artist proceeds from album sales go to ChildHelp.
- Networking to create live gigs in support of my singer-songwriter releases. If you’re an interested venue, please visit my EPK and contact pages. Upcoming public gigs are just below this numbered list.
- Exercising regularly. My goal is to workout at least 5 days a week (at least 1 hour).
- Updating my VIPs and newsletter subscribers about once a month, often with patron-only, behind-the-scenes stories and videos.
- Staying engaged on social media channels. I hope you’ll friend me on your favorites.
- Out Of The Blue “improv performance with a purpose” ensemble. We rehearse together and perform for community events. (Yes, improvisers have to practice!) Please visit and subscribe to our video channel.
- Practicing piano, guitar, and singing.
- Producing, performing, and recording original/improvised music. Go to my music page to hear them.
- Writing blog posts and poetry (currently averaging four or five per month).
- Providing social media services for a few music festival, artists, and artist organization clients. If you’d like to hire me, please contact me here.
- Caring for my wife, our relationship, our beautiful home, and myself. (Lack of self-care means none of these other things can happen well.)
- Any upcoming gigs will be listed here.
If you ask me to do something else, I may say “no” and show you this page.
Meanwhile, please check out my most recent blog posts…
…my latest musical releases are always available via the “listen to music” link above…