Stuff I’m doing right now includes:
- Seeking avenues to hope, peace, community, love, and kindness. Pondering how to connect my musical/improvisational arts with those avenues in our world that needs them so much. Click here to read my artist mission statement.
- Writing blog posts of poetry, the unsigned music business, digital recording, creative process, and more (currently averaging four or five per month).
- Networking to create live gigs. If you’re an interested venue, please visit my EPK and contact pages. Upcoming public gigs are just below this numbered list.
Stan, you are our resident poet, in your soul, your world view, and your expression of it. Just sayin’… ❤️
— Gina Stark ✈ (@SuuperG) January 4, 2019
- Naturally, I continue to promote my own music, mostly instrumental compositions and improvisations. But there’s also this: Dream This (my first singer-songwriter album) is literally my life story told in songs. Please stream/listen, enjoy and share! All artist proceeds from album sales go to ChildHelp.
- Exercising regularly. My goal is to workout at least 5 days a week (at least 1 hour). To shake things up, I changed gyms for 2019!
- Looking for jam sessions. No, really!
- Updating my VIPs and newsletter subscribers, often with exclusive behind-the-scenes music, stories, and videos.
You’re often a man of few words. Expressing yourself in music is more your style 😉
— Marsha Collier (@MarshaCollier) December 14, 2017
- Staying engaged on social media channels. I hope you’ll friend me on your favorites.
- Practicing composing, songwriting, piano, guitar, and singing.
- Producing, performing, and recording original/improvised music. Go to my music page to hear them.
- Providing social media services for a few music festival, artists, and artist organization clients. If you’d like to hire me, please contact me here.
- Caring for my wife, our relationship, our beautiful home, and myself. (Lack of self-care means none of these other things can happen well.)
- Working my day job.
- Any upcoming gigs will be listed here.
If you ask me to do something else, I may say “no” and show you this page.
Meanwhile, please check out my most recent blog posts…