Stuff I’m doing right now includes:
- Seeking avenues to hope, peace, community, love, and kindness. Pondering how to connect my musical/improvisational arts with those avenues in our world that needs them so much. Click here to read my artist mission statement.
- Writing blog posts of poetry, the unsigned music business, digital recording, creative process, and more (currently averaging four or five per month).
I think you could be a leader in music the way @lorimcneeartist is with art
— Terri Nakamura (@terrinakamura) August 29, 2017
- Networking to create live gigs in support of my singer-songwriter releases. If you’re an interested venue, please visit my EPK and contact pages. Upcoming public gigs are just below this numbered list.
- Writing and recording Songs Of Love. Each of these one-of-a-kind songs must be completed within a 30-day window. The process and results are beautiful.
- Naturally, I continue to promote my own music, mostly instrumental compositions and improvisations. But there’s also this: Dream This (my first singer-songwriter album) is literally my life story told in songs. Please stream/listen, enjoy and share! All artist proceeds from album sales go to ChildHelp.
- Exercising regularly. My goal is to workout at least 5 days a week (at least 1 hour).
- Updating my VIPs and newsletter subscribers about once a month, often with patron-only, behind-the-scenes stories and videos.
You’re often a man of few words. Expressing yourself in music is more your style 😉
— Marsha Collier (@MarshaCollier) December 14, 2017
- Staying engaged on social media channels. I hope you’ll friend me on your favorites.
- Practicing piano, guitar, and singing.
- Producing, performing, and recording original/improvised music. Go to my music page to hear them.
- Providing social media services for a few music festival, artists, and artist organization clients. If you’d like to hire me, please contact me here.
- Caring for my wife, our relationship, our beautiful home, and myself. (Lack of self-care means none of these other things can happen well.)
- Working my day job.
- Any upcoming gigs will be listed here.
If you ask me to do something else, I may say “no” and show you this page.
Meanwhile, please check out my most recent blog posts…